Monday, March 12, 2007

Be Fine... Be Mine...!!!




Dearest...

I'll not be complete if I don't say this to you...
Still I never thought I'll admit one day this to you!!!!!!!
Just I want to say... I miss you! and I'll be...


Call me whenever you feel to talk with me...
Call me never for the sake of calling!

And.... I'll call you whenever I feel to talk with you...!!!
Only when I'll feel to talk with you...

We may not talk a lot... we may not meet so often...
Still I can be true to you...
I can be true in my smile... in my care... in my words...
More over in my LOVE...!!!

I value you, I love you...
Much as a sister,
More as a friend,
Much more as a person!!!

You are special to me in your own ways...
I have no other you...
Only you...

Be fine, Be mine...
Wherever you are...
However you are...!!!